Sunday, July 5, 2009

5th Wedding Anniversaryng


Wow ...... I can't believe Justin and I have been married for 5 years. I mean really, some days it feels like 55....... Just kidding.


Really, 5 years has truely gone by like no time at all. It seems like just yesterday we were saying "I Do". I must say that we have been through more then most married couples go through in their whole marriage, but with each other and god's guidence we have been able to pull through. I mean seriously, how many couples say "I Do" and then here the words "you have a brain tumor". Not many.


This year Justin and I decided to head to the beach for our anniversary. Yes, as most of you know I already spend lots of time at the beach, but the two of us never get to go together. So, we headed out on the evening of Wednesday, June 24th to start our celebration. I must say, we had the time of our life. Each morning we would go for a long walk on the beach and then head back to the pool. By then it was lunch time so we would head in for some lunch and a nap. Do to the heat we would hang out inside watching movies until about 5:00 before going back outside. One day we walk to the Jetty's and watched the sea turtles and the porpoise's swim. We both got some much needed rest and relaxation. Believe it or not, it was the first time since Parker has been born that Justin and I went away together for more then just an over night adventure. I must say that it was needed. Oh well, back to reality. Most of you know that I love to take pictures, so take a look at the ones on the right titled "Jamie and Justin's 5th Wedding Anniversary" and you can see some of what we enjoyed at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment