Sunday, July 12, 2009

Little Boys - Angels on Earth

I must say, god created angels on earth when he created little boys. Yes, Parker has his issues, but he has for sure got my heart wrapped around his little finger.


Parker and I have had the best weekend. Saturday morning we got up and did laundry and cleaned the house. Last week I got a new vacuum cleaner and decided to keep my old one for him to play with. So, we both vacuumed the house. At one point, I watched him plug the vacuum into an outlet and then he began to push the vacuum as though he was really vacuuming the house. It was too cute. After that I called dad to see if he or mom could keep an eye on the big man. Justin had worked seven days straight, so I wanted to help him out and mow the yard. So, dad came over and he and Parker set on the back porch and watched me mow, It was the sweetest thing ever. As I would pass the porch he would wave to me and smile great big.


Today, Parker and I were unable to go to church because he had a green nose when he got up, so we stayed home and made a big dinner and played outside. Once daddy got home we ate dinner and took naps. After we woke up Parker and I headed back outside to play. He decided to take a walk to nana and papaw's. When leaving there he wanted to hold my hand as we walked home. This melted my heart. Once Parker and I were all ready for bed, he wanted to lay in my bed and watch baseball, so the two of us curled up and I turned the tv on. At one point I closed my eyes. Once he realized my eyes were close he took his passe out of his mouth and gave me a kiss and then turned back around. This truly brought tears to my eyes.


Parker is also learning new songs. Currently he is stuck on Old McDonald. The funny thing is the only part he will sing is e-i-e-i-o. It is the cutest thing ever. I can see Jesus Loves Me and he will sing Jesus e-i-e-i-o. It is so funny. It is just to hard to believe that he will be two next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment