Monday, May 25, 2009

Growing into a Little Boy


I can't believe Parker will be two in August. He has truly grown into a little boy. The other night we had company for dinner and Parker ran around with the older kids screaming, playing and chasing one another. It brought tears to my eyes. He has really become his own person. Last week I took him to the beach. Every time we go he walks up the boardwalk with no problem, but as soon as he sees the sand and water and turns to run back to the car. It is so funny. I pick him up and carry him to our spot on the beach. After a minute he is in beach heaven. We picked sea shells and played in the water. It was so fun. The best part was when he decided to do flip-flops down the beach. I couldn't stop laughing, especially when he said, "Mommy do flop." Please. It would be a site for sore eyes to see me do a flip-flop fully dressed, but in a bathing suite.....you have got to be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment