Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Parker and his Friend the Cow

Saturday, while picking up a number of things at Target I picked Parker up a pack back that is shaped as a cow. You know, this way he can carry some toys, snacks and drinks in it while we travel in the car. Well, he loved it. He decided to wear it around the house along with daddy's boots. It was way to cute. Justin told me to enjoy it now because in a few years when he heads off to school I won't think that it is very cute.



Parker is also becoming daddy's little side kick. He still has to know right where mommy is, but he now wants to help daddy do everything. On Saturday, we were having a cookout at our house. While working in the kitchen getting last minute things done, I saw Parker sitting in Justin's lap just talking away. It was like he was telling him some big story. I stood looking out the kitchen window is awe at the two most important men in my life. It brought the biggest smile to my face.


Yesterday, I had to take Parker to the doctor. Since last Friday, he has been having trouble with nose bleeds. Well, when leaving the office the receptionist handed him a lollipop. After taking it from her he looked at her and said,"Thank you." It made me feel so very proud, but at the same time so very sad ------ my little baby is growing up. Although I easily get frazzled, I keep telling myself to sit back and take in every moment because I will never get to enjoy these things again. Thank you God for blessing me with such a wonderful miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment