Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Crazy ..... Me?

Ok, so it has been a while since my last post, but it is really not my fault. Things have been off the wall crazy. Just days after my last posting, Justin and I had to make an emergency trip to the doctor with Parker to receive an epi pen shot. The poor kid had this awful rash all over. It looked as though he had a blistery sun burn from the top of his head down to his waist. Also, his eyes were swelling shut and his tong began to get the rash on it. The day before my best friends little girl had the exact same thing, except her's went down her whole body. At first we thought it was the peanut butter the kids had eaten, but once Parker ended up with it the doctor believes that it was something else. He said that it was so strange to see two kids with the exact same reaction like Parker and Kassidi's.

After that, I got to spend the next week at work with our auditors for our interim audit. I appreciate all they do, but they really stress me out and drive me crazy. I mean seriously, surely you have more to do then sit around and pick apart spreadsheets and formula's and so on. If only it was as easy as the numbers are there and everything balances, but it's not. I must say that my interim audit was far better then my year end audit last year, but I am still looking for that gold star. These auditors are still new to our organization, so I am still working to get everything laid out just as they want. Hopefully I will get that star at my upcoming year end audit.

Once I wrapped up my week with the auditors, I had to prepare for an all day reunion with Justin's side of the family. Not that I wasn't excided, I was just worn plum out from the week. Saturday morning we headed over to Justin's cousins house. I must say, we all had such a great time. The guys started playing corn holes about 11:00 in the morning and didn't wrap up until almost 9:00 in the evening. Parker had a great time playing and swimming with all of the kids. He even played his own little game of corn holes and football. One of Justin's cousins has a little girl that is only 16 hours older then Parker. She and Parker could be twins. It was so cute. Everyone just loved listening to Parker and couldn't believe how much he could talk.

Oh well. To wrap things up, life is good for us Wasson's here in good 'ol Titusville.

No comments:

Post a Comment